Prince of Persia – High Definition – Nokia
The mysterious adventures of the east are back on your S60 smartphones with this legendary game Prince of Persia HD now being available for Nokia Series 60 and N-Gage second generation devices. Hell is upon us and you are the only savior left to mankind, you will have to save the world from pure menace and absolute darkness with the help of your “sidekick” (so to speak) Elika.
A 2D game in nature though it seems to be pushing the boundaries of the 3D arena, Prince of Persia HD is one of those Nokia N-Gage games which almost anyone will like playing to pass time. Prince of Persia HD brings total fun to mobile gaming by letting you rip off and skate alongside the laser beams, hang over the walls, cling on the last corners of a terrace or simply slash down enemies with swords.
The story of the game is one of the positive sides and the fact that this is one of those games which more or less everyone have heard of makes it even more easy to like. In a world of magic you will have to complete episodes and checkpoints before killing off a boss so that you can advance to the next stage.
- Overall the graphic details of the game is great. The sizzling flames and power beams with every special move that you pull out is nicely done and will impress you all the way. However, if you are looking for an N-Gage game with true player movement details (like N-Gage One or Shadow Warrior 3D)changing every time you make a move then this isn’t for you. The stock special moves are are good to look at but they certainly ain’t significantly different when compared to each other.
- Overall gameplay and skill adaptation of this game is quite easy and for any newbie this is good news. Rest assured you will love the overall 360 degree movements when you fight the dragons or hanging by the walls. The game is designed mainly for any Series 60 standard keypad phones (i.e. 2,4,6,8 for up, left, right, down). You will get yourself into the groove after 3 or 4 practice sessions and that’s what make this game even more fun.
- An excellent mix of actions and adventures will make this game a firm favorite to anyone looking for a basic good game which does not require much training to master. There are enough actions throughout the game and in every single episode you will be facing a different types of enemy in a different way. From riding and fighting flying fiery dragons, going one on one against ugly monsters and getting away from the eyes of your enemy makes this game an action packed bonanza for any Symbian gamer.
- Excellent variation of action moves and combo features will get you excited and jumpy from the get go. There are a whole lot of creative moves which you can easily master and then wisely use them against the enemy. You will have to grab the points needed to unlock these special moves which only happens when you collect the treasure or magical balls along the way to your main boss for each level.
- Great lighting effects between every frames, fluid motion based gameplay throughout and music effects that are not annoying at all makes this a nice game to have on your Nokia. However, the 3D effects were simply overdone during the last two levels. It seemed quite unnecessary to me as they ended up distracting me during a final episode fight.
- All in all the Prince of Persia HD for N-Gage will be loved by anyone who is looking for an adventure or action game which is fast paced and easy to play. There are enough reasons to buy this game or try it and the fact that this game offers a wide variety of action gameplay is one of them. In my opinion, Prince of Persia HD can easily be marked at 8.5 out of a 10 point scale.
This HD mobile game is compatible with all Nokia N-Series and E-Series S60 phones that support the N-Gage 2.0 platform. Both the 3rd edition phones and the 5th edition mobile devices are supported.
This means Nokia N97, N96, N95 8gb, N95, N93, N92, N91, N80, N81, N82, N85, N73, N71, N78, N79, N86, N77, N75, N76, E50, E51, XpressMusic 5800 Touch UI, 5700, 5500, 5300, 6120, 6121, 7120, E71, E66, E70, E90, E60, E62, E65, etc are all supported. All major GSM carriers like Verizon Wireless, Orange Mobile UK, Vodafone, O2, AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile etc should support its community share function as well which will let you share your points with your friends.
Download and buy this game from Gameloft below:
or download it:
Please subcribe to the RSS feed for free before you download or buy this game. Subscription is free and takes a minute, it also keeps me motivated while updating you of new contents!