The Norton Symbian Hack for Belle OS will help you solve error messages like Certificate Error and Component is Built In for Symbian Belle Refresh, FP1 and FP2 devices easily.
If you are facing issues installing your .SIS unsigned files on your Symbian Belle Refresh, FP1 and FP2 devices and want to know how to solve it easily then this tutorial is for you to look at. Error Messages such as Certificate Error and Component Is Built In will be solved using this special hack thanks to Norton.
Follow this tutorial and solve your certificate issues now:
1. Download and Install NortonSymbianHack_S60v3_s60v5_S^3_S^4.sisx (Download this signed file here:** you don't have permission to see this link, please register to our forum. **)
2. After the installation simply launch the Norton application from the Nokia menu.
3. Then Go To the Norton's Options—Antivirus—Quarantine List Feature where all the quarantined files are listed. ***See Screenshot Below)
4. You will see 3 files in the list, select these files by choosing Options and Restore all the 3 files from the Quarantine list to their Original location. (***See Screeshot Below.)
5. Once the 3 files are restored exit the Norton application. (At this point feel free to delete the Norton App from Application Manager.)
6. After you have exited your Norton App, you must install RomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx. (Download the Signed RomPatcher Plus 3.1 Lite Version here: ** you don't have permission to see this link, please register to our forum. **)
7. Once RomPatcher Plus is installed you must now run the Rom Patcher App from your Nokia Menu. RomPatcher will display 3 available hacks within its arsenal. You will only have to apply the last hack namely Open4All RP+. When applying this hack you should also select "Add to Auto" so that it automatically keeps the hack running after reboots. Do not apply the other 2 hacks just yet. ***Check the screenshot at the end of the tutorial for the list of files I am talking here.
8. Once the above hack is completed, go back to your Nokia Menu and Install the following file - Ynstallserver_Patch_Signed.sis. (Download this YinstallServer file here: ** you don't have permission to see this link, please register to our forum. **.)
9. Once YinstallServer installation is completed please launch LCG X-Plore with the option "Enable Hidden and System files in configuration) turned on. If you don't have LCG Xplore already installed on your Nokia then download and install the latest signed version of LCG X-Plore from here directly: ** you don't have permission to see this link, please register to our forum. **)
10. Browse to the following location with X-plore C:/. Within the list of files and folders in C:/ scroll down and locate the file named "ynstallserver.exe.zip". Click on the file ynstallserver.exe.zip once so that LCG X-Plore shows the list of file options for this particular file. From the list of options select the option named "EXTRACT TO.." and direct X-Plore to extract the files in the following location C:/SYS (so that it extracts the file ynstallserver.exe.zip within the C:/SYS folder).
11. Once you have extracted the file ynstallserver.exe.zip successfully to the C:/SYS Folder you can safely exit LCG X-Plore and go back to your Nokia Menu.
12. The final step is to again re-launch RomPatcher from your Nokia Menu and Apply all the remaining 2 patches from it labeled with InstallServer RP. These are the 2 remaining hacks that you didn't apply at first on Step 7 of this tutorial.
13. Whew! Finally you are done. Now you never again face any issues installing unsigned/signed files on your Symbian Belle Refresh, Symbian Belle FP1 and FP2 devices. You have now successfully solved all errors regarding "Certificate Error" and "Component Is Built In".
***Step 3 Screenshot:
***Step 4 Screenshot:
***Step 7 Screenshot:
This is an extended tutorial and I have explained all the steps to the last tid bits of each and every one. Hopefully it is enough
Please post here if you still face any difficulty regarding this tutorial. Cheers
December 21, 2012
Most Users Ever Online: 1636
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:meisam, Eddy, le, sahil_1, wer, GODFATHER, Nazar, zenu Abdisa, +ilia, earn_2
Administrators: Chaos Inc.: 86