The Nokia Symbian Themes forum is finally open. Everyone is welcome to join our forum and share their knowledge about Nokia apps, games, themes, media among many other things. However, you must respect the rules to earn respect yourself. Fair enough?
We have a few rules that you must follow before you start posting topics yourself and engage in other activities. These rules are forum specific and does not necessarily apply on the entire site. The general rules rules of the forum are listed below:
1) Be Respectful To Other Members. Do not taunt or disrespect other members and if someone makes a mistake, try not to insult them but rather try to guide them towards the proper course of action.
2) Do Not Spam. Admit it, we all hate spam links! So, why post them and be the cause of a disruption. Our site is powered by you, so help us expand and be a source of inspiration to others. Keep your replies relevant to the topic and please do not double post.
3) Share Responsibly. Got something to share? Found a great theme or free app somewhere? Please feel free to share it by uploading it to a file sharing and hosting services like Box, Dropbox, Mediafire, Rapidshare etc. Due to obvious reasons we cannot upload these files directly to our server. Links should always be "coded" and preferably shortened using a free url shortening service. Links should not forward itself to survey or advertisement sites.
4) Your Signature Defines You. Signatures are allowed after a certain number of posts, when you unlock them it does not mean that you will start to sell links in them or stuff it with hundreds of gibberish lines. We just want to suggest and remind you - your signature should represent your thoughts and not someone else. Images in signatures are allowed but it should not be larger than 600x200 (width x height) px.
5) Content Restrictions. Advertisements, Adult, Medicinal and Gambling related posts are prohibited. Please remember that.
6) Be Yourself. Impersonation of another member or moderator/admin will not entertained. Be yourself cause you rock
7) Don't bring War. Personal attacks and general trolling will not be tolerated. Any racist remarks will result in a banning of the member making it. Obscene remarks, excessive usage of vulgar and profanities might also end up as the cause of a direct ban.
8) Constructive Topic Titles. When creating a topic, give it a proper title so that anyone else can easily understand what the topic is all about by just simply reading the title.
10) Bottom Line. The last rule of our Forum is that you do not break any of the other rules.. and yeeep, this rule is inspired from Fight Club .
Most Users Ever Online: 1636
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:satish, qaw, WeldonHoisl, clara, obaddho, Kigundu Ismail, liuyi, mdaj3191, Mariel, Hasan Emon
Administrators: Chaos Inc.: 86