Before filing a complain, please be absolutely sure that it is true and you have the authority to do it. False complaints, which are made to harass Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc. will not be tolerated and true legit complaints will surely be taken care of with utmost importance once the agent knows about it with a “replying mail” from our side. Also, if you find that another site/blog is stealing content from Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc. or not giving a link back to their published “borrowed content” to Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc., then please inform us via the email address below.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc. will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc.’s designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc. reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc. users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties. Whichever the case, you will be notified of it immediately after the appropriate decision have been made. But, once again be sure that if your complain is genuine then surely the appropriate action will be taken!!!!
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please immediately provide Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc.’s copyright agent the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc. to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc. to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, most importantly, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted for appropriate queries or about whichever action is taken;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to Nokia Symbian Themes | Chaos Inc.’s designated copyright agent at the following address:
You can Email the Blog Owner Directly for the fastest Response & Action:
Please note that the above email address is also the right place to notify us about our content being infringed upon as governed by the law by any other site or blog.
Once again, if in any case it is found that a fraud claim was made, in that case a claim of “fraud information” will be immediately reported to the proper authorities after notifying you about it.